Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I cannot believe that it is December 1st already! Our house may have been decorated for Christmas two weeks ago, but I didn't want to skip completely over Thanksgiving. We were able to spend several nights in South Carolina and see both of our families. With our active boy, I only managed to get my real camera out a couple times. I also completely forgot to take any pictures with Dustin's fam, so we will have to make up for it at Christmas. Here is a little photo recap from our trip.

We celebrated our last Thanksgiving as a family of three. Hard to believe next year, baby boy #2 will join this picture!
Just because I love his face in this picture so much, here is what our family looked like last year...
 
My attempt to document "Finn's first Thanksgiving plate of food". Last year, he was only 10 weeks old and not able to enjoy to deliciousness that comes with Thanksgiving.
 Four generations of  the King family.

 Nonna with Finn
 Pop with Finn
 He also got a cupcake for dessert which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Getting ready to cheer on our tigers!
 I was so thankful that I was able to visit with one of my very best friends from high school since we were both in town. Rachel lives out on Colorado now with her new hubby so we're grateful when our paths cross.
Cheering on our tigers to the W! Also, we now officially have a walker!
Please ignore the awful lighting. This was the first time I was able to actually capture him walking on camera.


Now onto a full month of Christmas fun! I will try to stay as up to date on here during the month so you can follow along.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Not gonna lie, I teared up when I read, "last Thanksgiving as a family of 3!" And Finn's Thanksgiving plate! Love that you documented that. And his super cute blue shirt and big happy grin! He is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.... I just now got the video to work- he is WALKING?!?!?!!! And he's so good at it!!!

    ReplyDelete