Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls
1 roll of crescent dough in the can (I used Trader Joe's)
Filling:6 tablespoons butter, softened
¼ cup white sugar
2½ teaspoons cinnamon
Glaze:2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven according to package directions.
2. Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an ungreased rimmed cookie sheet (one with sides- very important as the butter will melt all over).
Filling:1. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
2. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
3. Bake according to package directions.
Glaze:1. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
2. Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off (of just use a spoon like I did, because I was out of small bags).
3. Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.
I dare you not to eat one right off the pan when they're done. The husband actually said "it tastes like a Krispy Kreme doughnut" and Finn thoroughly enjoyed his special breakfast treat.