...cleaned out our closet (OK so maybe this was only relaxing for me)... immersed ourselves in
- 2 pc of tilapia (I use fresh, but frozen would work if you let it thaw completely)
- 1 lemon
- EVOO or olive oil cooking spray
- garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste
1. Spray clear baking dish with olive oil cooking spray so the fish doesn't stick.
2. Drizzle EVOO on top of the fish.
3. Squeeze the juice from the entire lemon on top and sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
4. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
*I spread the asparagus and potatoes on a cookie sheet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. I seasoned them both with EVOO and coarse salt and roasted at 400 for 30 minutes for the potatoes and 15 minutes for the asparagus. Everything can go in the oven at the same time- just keep an eye on the clock.
OK, so we did have a little Easter treat courtesy of mom and dad King.