Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas in Texas

Every other year, we go to Texas to see Dustin's extended family for Christmas. This year, our trip was a bit shorter due to me having to go into work for a little while on Christmas morning, but we were definitely able to pack a lot into three days. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few from our trip.
Dustin, Burson, Blake and Seth with Pops
Cooper and Mason got swords for Christmas. You can almost hear the war cries in this picture.
Dustin with Hallye
Burson and Blair, Dustin and me, Blake and Heather
Dustin and me with BB and Pops
Dustin and I will be ringing in the new year at home. Ten years ago, I would have thought my world was ending if I was home on New Years Eve, but I must say I'm pretty excited about it.  2011 taught us a lot of things, but I think we are both ready for 2012 and the new adventures that will come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment