Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Favorite Things: Holiday Edition

I always wanted to go to Oprah's "Favorite Things" show. It used to be this time of year and nobody could predict exactly when it would happen. I heard on the radio this morning that one time, Brad Pitt tried to get tickets for his mother and Oprah producers wouldn't budge or tell him when it would be. My list isn't quite as extravagant and while I can't give each of you my favorite things, I would still love to share my list, so here goes it:

 Tan Tory Burch Reva Flats go with everything.


Echo Touch Gloves. Not only are these darling (and orange) but you can use your touch screen devices while wearing them.


Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha- YUM.


Steve Madden Intyce Boots (Yes, I've included these on a previous FT post, but we are full-swing into boot weather and they are good enough to repeat)



The Holiday- if you haven't seen it, cancel your plans for tonight and rent it. You won't regret it.


Grey Toms. Super cute shoe with a great cause.


Stella & Dot charm necklace. These are so cute and you can personalize them however you like.

White Puffer from JCrew (this is another repeat, but now it is on SALE)


Grey Michael Kors watch
Water For Elephants, I read this earlier this summer and recently saw the movie. This is a great book that is a fairly quick read.


No comments:

Post a Comment