Monday, October 24, 2011

Favorite Things: Monday Edition

Monday is quite possibly my least favorite day of the week. Pair that with the fact that the clocks have not gone back yet, so it is completely dark on my drive to work and I thought it would be a good idea to do another favorite things post. So here goes it...

1. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee- a hot mug of this paired with Coffee-Mate's Natural Bliss Sweet Cream (mentioned in this post) makes a case of the Mondays not seem so bad.


2. The change of scenery that fall brings. In case you're just now tuning in... I'm quite smitten with fall. The trees are prettier, the air is crisp and it's football season.


3. Winter coats. I know I am a bit premature with the whole winter situation, but I am in love with this coat from JCrew. Now if it will just go on sale...


4. I would love to pair the above jacket with these boots from Steve Madden. I have been obsessed with these for the past couple of seasons.


5. My crock pot. This is the time of year when it really gets its use. I hope to add some new easy recipes this season, so be sure to check out the recipes label on the right side of the screen.
6. While I'm on the subject of my crock pot, these are a lifesaver... or rather a husband-saver. Dustin is so great in that he does the dishes after dinner, so he LOVES when I use these because they keep the crock pot clean. These definitely come in handy when it gets daily use...


7. Clemson football. I'm still not sure that I can hide the shocked expression on my face when people say "y'all are having a pretty good season". As a modern day tiger, I can honestly say that I did not expect to be 8-0 or ranked in the top 5 of the BCS. Here's to hoping that whatever this is that has come over our team sticks around for a while...


8. Our church. Andy has just finished a three-part series called "When God". He basically takes on the subject of  "What do you do when you feel that God is inattentive, uncooperative or late". Given everything that we have gone through over the past four months, this series was what both Dustin and I needed to hear. If you have gone through a tough time, are currently going through a tough time or will be going through a tough time... which should basically cover everyone, I would encourage you to take the time to listen to all three of these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment