Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

Sounds fancy, doesn't it? Well, this recipe is super easy, quick and delicious! I think I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge red meat fan, so I cook a lot of fish, shrimp and chicken. If you don't like seafood, I would recommend Tilapia because it really doesn't take like fish at all. It takes on the flavor of whatever you're cooking it with. I consider it a great beginner's fish : )

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
4 Tilapia filets
3/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated is the best)
2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
1 lemon cut into wedges
EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) for drizzling

1. Preheat oven to 400. In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.

2. Drizzle the fish on both sides with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture on both sides.

3. Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until fish is opaque in the center)

4. Squeeze with lemon and serve!

Easy, delicious and did I mention there are only 6 ingredients? I like to serve it with roasted broccoli and cous cous- YUM-O!


No comments:

Post a Comment