Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

A big thank you to one of my best friends, Heather from Notes from the Nelsens for naming my blog in the "Versatile Blogger Award".



Apparently, after you receive the award you are supposed to:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 of your favorite blogs.

So whether she thinks my blog is really fantastic or she needed to fill her "15 blog" quota, I'm not sure... but regardless- thanks! Kidding about the quota thing... I think : )

So here goes the random fact part:

1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 10 years (wowzers!) and married for over 4. Time flies by so quickly, and there is nobody I would rather spend it with! *collective "awww"*

2. I have an awesome job. If it sounds like I'm bragging it's because I am. I plan super fun events for the kiddos at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Just check out some of my previous posts like American Idol Visit, The Right Stuff or Just Another Day.

3. I have self-diagnosed CDO. It's kind of like OCD; except the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be. Let's just say "a place for everything and everything in it's place" is putting it mildly.

4. I could live on pasta for the rest of my life. My husband thinks I am secretly trying to convert him to a vegetarian... he may or may not be right.

5. I judge people by their bumper stickers and that may or may not determine if I let them in front of me. Living in Atlanta has also made me an agressive driver... still deciding if this is a good thing or not.

6. We are about to enter my absolute favorite time of year. I am obsessed with all things pumpkin, the color orange, college football, crisp weather, sweaters, scarves, Christmas... seriously I could go on for pages.

7. I am learning more and more everyday about God's sustaining grace. Refer to my post Your Mercies in Disguise to see why.

Now for some blog recommendations:

Adventures of a Big Girl

Keeping Up With The Kimseys

Wrapped in Raffia

Creed's Story

Cool Mountain Air

Tausch Family

E, Myself and I

Young House Love

Fly Through Our Window

Ok, so it's not 15 blogs... I'm not sure that I read 15 blogs; however, I do recommend them : )

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I was NOT trying to get to 15! I love your blog!!! Well done on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete