Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Recipe makes approx. 6 dozen. I typically halve it unless I need to make a lot of cookies.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
*Don't make the actual pudding; but rather mix in the dry mix just like it is.*
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
4. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
5. Blend in the flour mixture.
6. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown. Mine are perfect after 11 minutes.