Grilled Shrimp with Asparagus
- 4 shrimp skewers (10 medium-sized shrimp)
- Half a bottle of your favorite marinade (we used Ken's sesame ginger)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Course sea salt
1. Marinate your shrimp skewers for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
2. When you're ready to eat, toss asparagus in a dish with EVOO and sprinkle with sea salt.
3. Cook shrimp skewers and asparagus on the grill over low heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
DONE. I served it with wild mushroom brown rice.
I tossed the asparagus with this basil-infused EVOO from The Olive Shoppe courtesy of the parents (thanks!)
Stay tuned for more summer meals as we become more obsessed with our new cooking apparatus.