Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One for One

I know I am probably bringing up the rear on the bandwagon, but I have become mildly obsessed with Toms. When people used to wear them and say they were the most comfortable shoes they've ever worn... I would think to myself- "really? the most comfortable shoes you've EVER worn? doubtful". Husband got me my first pair for my birthday, and oh.my.gosh... it feels like I'm walking on spongy pound cake... or air or foam or something. I'm sold.



Just when I thought I couldn't love them anymore... they came out with ballet flats. How stinkin' cute are these?


I haven't bought a pair yet because I can't decide which ones I want first. Toms also has a "One for One" program where for every pair they sell, they give a pair to a child in need. Another company that does this is Warby Parker. For every pair of glasses or sunglasses you buy from them, they provide either glasses or medical care to people in need. With my vision rapidly deteriorating thanks to staring at a computer most of the day, I think these will be my next pair.

One day, my blog might be sponsored and I will write product reviews because I'm getting paid to do it... but until then I will write reviews for things that I love... which is really the way that it should be.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Stopping over from the 'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop'.

    I've always wanted a pair of Toms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter LOVE their Toms!! I can see why from the picture!
    I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter wanted Toms for her school..

    glad to have found you at the hop. Your newest follower and a regular visitor now
    cheers,
    kajal @ http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete