Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey Two-a-Days

Dustin and I were in Aiken this past weekend for Thanksgiving where we got to spend some time with both of our families. It was full of food, football, games, shopping... did I mention the food? Since our parents live five minutes apart, we have two meals on Thanksgiving... or turkey two-a-days as Dustin calls it. We are blessed to spend Thanksgiving with two loving families while some people may not even have one. I try to focus more on that fact instead of the five extra pounds I gain this day every year. Here are some pictures from our long weekend.



Haley and I

Brooke and I

Reese (4), Sawyer (7 mo.), Brooke (2 1/2), Haley (6)

Dustin and Brooke

Dustin and I with Seth and Brittany

Reese and I

Grandmother, Pop, Dad and Uncle Alan

Mom and Sawyer

Dustin's Dad and Uncle Don (seeing double?)

Miss Debbie with Brooke

My Aunt Dodie, Dustin's Aunt Jackie and My Mom

Haley showing off her mad hula-hooping skills

Sweet Reese trying it for herself

The big girls- Me, Brittany and Amber

Now one with the little girls

Mom and I

Seth and Dustin

Brothers squared

Mom, Dad, Uncle Alan and Aunt Dodie

Sawyer

Sawyer James and Dustin James... this might be the sweetest picture ever.

We were treated to a yummy dinner for Mom and Dad's anniversary and Mom's birthday.

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

Last but not least, Bentley and I

This time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is my most favorite time of year. Our halls are already decked and I am smelling our freshly cut tree as I type this. Be on the lookout for that post next!

1 comment: