Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 10oz cans green chile enchilada sauce
10 oz. container of Philadelphia Cooking Creme
1 can of black beans (drained)
4 cups of cooked brown rice
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
10 8" flour tortillas
1. Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker
2. Pour the black beans over the chicken.
3. Pour a can and a half of the green chile sauce over the chicken and beans. (Save half a can of sauce to pour on top of the enchiladas.)
4. Squeeze the lime over the chicken and beans.
5. Cook on low for 5 hours.
6. Shred the chicken and stir in the Philadelphia Cooking Creme until well blended.
7. Cook the rice according to directions and set aside.
8. Grease the bottom of your casserole dish slightly so they don't stick.
9. Fill the tortillas with the creamy chicken and bean mixture along with a couple spoonfuls of rice. Place seam side down on the baking dish.
10. Top with the remaining green chile sauce and shredded cheese. In the picture below, I also topped the enchiladas with the remaining bean/chicken mixture before I added the cheese.
Now you can either bake at 350 for 30 minutes (covered) or this is the point where it freezes well. This will fill a 13 x 9 baking dish or two 8 x 8 dishes. This picture is before it went in the oven. Enjoy!!