Monday, November 14, 2011

Ten years ago

Ten years ago, the iPod was invented, A Beautiful Mind topped the box office and the world was on high alert for Anthrax. That's not all that happened in 2001. On November 14, 2001, Dustin asked me to be his girlfriend. In the days before cell phones were commonplace, he would call me on my own phone number in my bedroom. It was during this particular conversation that we officially had the D.T.R. (that would be "determine the relationship" for you hipsters out there). It's hard to believe it's been ten years, but there's nobody else I would've rather spent it with. Here is a little photo trip down memory lane...

This is the first picture we ever took together on October 27, 2001. It was taken at Ruby Tuesdays in Aiken after watching the Clemson game at a friend's house. We played Wake Forest and won 21-14
(ok, so I cheated and had to look up the score).


























The past 10 years have taken us from South Aiken to Clemson to Missouri to Atlanta. I can't wait to see where the next 10 years take us. This last picture is from Saturday when Clemson played Wake Forest 
... and won 31-28. 

No comments:

Post a Comment