Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Catch-up

More like  Fall-catch-your-breath... I can't believe it is almost November! Fall is, by far, my favorite season and because of this we have been busy enjoying it and the blog has taken a backseat. In an effort to stay current, here is what we've been up to lately...

We've done some Halloween costume-shopping. I figured this is probably the last year that Finn will let me dress him up in something cuddly and cute so I have taken full advantage of that. We will have many years of super heroes in our future, I'm sure.
We've been baking a lot of pumpkin bread.
We've been going to story time at the library.


We've been doing some yard work.
And picking up leaves.
Playing lots of golf.


We went to the College Football Hall of Fame on a rainy Saturday and was a big hit with all of my boys.

 We went to Clemson for Homecoming with my college roommates and their families.


 Just playing some golf on Bowman while the fraternity boys finish their floats.


 Our crew has grown quite a bit in the last 10 years.

Our best attempt at a family picture. I have no idea what the boys are looking at.
 How can we have all those babies but still look the same??

 We took over Pot Belly Deli




 We painted a pumpkin.
 We went to a fall festival right up the street from our house.

 I love that they will grow up thinking their dad is normal and everyone else is weird.

Finn had his first dental check-up and did great!
 

We went to a Trunk or Treat at a church near our house.




 We've been having a lot of playtime.

 
I think that about covers it. And this is how we all feel after all of this fun.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment