Friday, November 30, 2012

Thirty days of thankful: day thirty

Yes, folks you read that right. I made it 30 days. Not that I thought I wouldn't have 30 things to be thankful for, but rather I wasn't sure I would be able to actually get around to posting something every day. But with a little help from blogger's post scheduling tool, I made it happen. I thought the best way to close out the month would be to post pictures from our fun-filled Thanksgiving weekend in Aiken.
Thanksgiving with the Kings
 Here's what Bentley thought of all of these people on our house
 ...including dad's palm tree.
I earned my turkey at Thanksgiving with the Opreas by pushing these cuties in the hammock.
Sweet Reese wanted a solo shot.
The day after Thanksgiving we continued with our tradition of tailgate treats and backyard games with both families. Fun times.
Uncle Alan, Dad and Dave
The mom and the mom-in-law(love)
The Carson girls loved playing with their new friend, Kiera (my second cousin). By the end of the afternoon, they asked if they could have a sleepover. I love how quickly kids become best friends...
While the big girls were playing, I followed the little man around and snapped some pics.
I promise he really does have the sweetest smile. Just leave it to Uncle Dustin to bring it out...
Haley got her own photo shoot to document her sweet toothless smile.
Seven going on seventeen..
Miranda with her oldest. I still can't believe she is seven...
This was called operation "tire the kids out before they get in the car for a 4.5 hour drive".
Loved playing with cousin Dustin (who perhaps should start doing some hamstring stretches?)
Even twelve year old Bentley got in on the fun and chewed up the husband's football. Good to see he's still got some spunk left. Bentley- not Dustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment