Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thirty days of thankful: day one

I have the best intentions of doing this every year, but I never remember until the month is about halfway over. This year, though... this year I was ready with time to spare. So here, we go folks. Get ready for a new post each day this month.

We stood in line for an hour today to vote early. Apparently, many others in Cobb County had the same idea. Nonetheless, I am very thankful that I live in a country where we get this privilege. So many Americans take this for granted or would choose to not stand in such a long line, but there are so many countries around the world in which people would die for this opportunity, and many of them have. I hope that all of you Americans out there will take the time to vote between now and Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment