Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

Well hello there December, long time no see... but really, I feel like you were just here. Is it just me or did most people seem to skip Thanksgiving this year and go straight to Christmas? I will admit that I love Christmas more than the average person and our house may have been decorated since November 14.... but the turkey and Macy's parade rightfully deserve their day. Finn's first Thanksgiving was filled with fun and family (how's that for some alliteration?) Here are some pics to show how we celebrated our turkey day.

The little man woke up extra happy to watch the parade with mommy.


My mom's birthday was Friday, so Finn and I gave her this masterpiece.

First Thanksgiving as a family of three! I promise he loved it...

My parents aka Nonna and Pop with the little man.

Finn with his great-grandparents.

Finn with his Great Aunt and Uncle (my aunt and uncle made the trip down from Maryland).

On Friday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Dustin's family. Finn loved meeting all of his cousins! Don't mind his permanent look of shock.





So this was also the theme of the weekend... zero naps. 

Overstimulated much?


post signature

1 comment: