Thursday, May 16, 2013

Siracha Lime Salmon

This recipe is originally from Self Magazine, but I found it on Pinterest (along with everything else in my life). It is one of Gwenyth Paltrow's recipes, and if you have seen Gwenyth Paltrow lately, you'll want to give it a shot. It was SO yummy! I will definitely be making this multiple times this summer and will have the husband throw it on the grill next time.

Siracha Lime Salmon (from here)

1 1/4 lbs pounds salmon fillet, skin removed (I kept the skin on and it was just fine)
Juice and zest of 1/2 lime (I actually used a whole lime- LOVE lime!)
1 tbsp maple syrup 
1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt 
2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro

Directions
Heat oven to 425°. In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, syrup, sriracha and salt. Place salmon in a baking dish lined with parchment paper; pour lime-maple mixture over top. Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky, about 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve. I served it with grilled corn on the cob and a fresh salad- so good!

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment