Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tigertown

Well I think it's safe to say that I am in a mild state of depression. We just got home from the most perfect weekend ever in Clemson with friends. My roommates and their husbands to be exact. I'm not sure why it has taken us five years to actually plan a trip like this, but it is sure to be an annual event from here on out. Seriously. We ate at all of our favorite spots, walked around downtown to do some shopping, enjoyed some quality time at the lake house sharing meals, making s'mores and staying up way too late. Did I mention Clemson pulled out the W this weekend? All of that equals the best. reunion. weekend. ever. Just see for yourself...
Love the candid-ness of this. I feel like there should be some awesome sitcom music in the background like Full House.
Teagan joined in on the fun!

1 comment: