Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Is it Fall yet?

So I realize I have been a bit behind on the blog lately. I think that is due to two reasons... 1. I am still recovering from camp (as in sinus/ear infection recovering)... and 2. I haven't really had much to say. One thing I can say is that I have been ready for fall since the calendar changed to August 1st. Husband has had to lock away my fall decorations and hide my pumpkin candles, because I am more than ready to display them in all their glory. Our recent lack of humidity makes it feel like fall is just about to burst onto the scene at any moment and I love it.. really I do. If you know me or of you've been a reader for a while, you know that I am quite smitten with this season. I like winter... and spring... and summer is great for a couple weeks.. but fall holds my heart. So I am counting down the days until the temp dips below 70 and the pumpkin spice latte makes its debut. Until then.. here are just a few ways this season makes my heart skip a beat.

 


Stay tuned for fall recipes and the ever-exciting fall foliage shots in addition to some fall home decor (husband is making me wait until after labor day).

No comments:

Post a Comment