Wednesday, July 4, 2012

i heart America

I would consider myself quite patriotic. Fireworks make me happy and videos of soldiers coming home will always make me cry. I will always stand for the National Anthem and love a good military fly over. I love America and all of the things we stand for. I know that there are many things about our country that are far from perfect, but if you spend any amount of time in another country- you will come to realize how good we really have it. This is why the fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I hope you have a great holiday and take time time to remember what this day is really all about. We are going to spend it at the pool, grilling out with friends and catching some fireworks later tonight. I will leave you with a video from our church that I posted a few years ago, but I think it deserves a re-post today. Happy Fourth...

No comments:

Post a Comment