Monday, March 19, 2012

Camp needs you!

As most of you know by now, I have begun a new position within Children's. If you are new reader, you can refer back to this post. I have been in my new position for six weeks now and am really enjoying it. I forgot how much I love camp. Husband thinks it's quite hilarious that I am the least outdoorsy person that he knows and I am now the director of a summer camp. My new position is part-time, but I have yet to begin the new part-time schedule because I have still been part-time in my old job while my manager is out on maternity leave. I will most likely transition out of Volunteer Services fully near the end of April.

In addition to my new role as camp director, I am also taking on the role of fundraiser. The opportunity to attend camp is provided to our patients and families at no cost to them. It allows them to forget about their illnesses and just be kids for a week with other kids who are just like them. Luckily for everyone, I am not responsible for all of the fundraising. I am; however, doing what I can to spread the word. If you are interested in supporting Camp Independence, please click the below link to visit my fundraising page.

Click here to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment