Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has sprung.. every last yellow bit

Spring is now in full force... and I love it! The weather is warm, it's Master's week, the flowers are blooming... but I can't stand to be outside. Not only does my car have a quarter inch dusting of yellow pollen, but I can't go outside without tasting it on my mouth or feeling it on my skin. I guess I can't complain too much... at least it's not cold anymore. I realize that I haven't posted in a while, and we have some very exciting news. On April 30, Dustin and I will be homeowners! Everything has gone so smoothly, we can only credit it to God. I have been researching houses online for quite a while, but when we drove by to look at them... we feared for our lives. Literally... Atlanta can go from very nice to very sketchy very fast! Needless to say, we never took the next step to pursue anything... until about 4 weeks ago. I found this house online and drove by it on my own and to my surprise... it was in a nice area AND in our price range. I took Dustin by and he agreed with me. We contacted some friends (who happen to both be realtors and in our small group) and they were able to show us the house. After some negotiating, a thorough inspection and a signed contract we close on April 30! Here is one picture and there will be many more to come!



On another note, I was able to be a part of a really sweet story at work yesterday. It was featured on our news last night and I thought you all might enjoy it, so here I wanted to share it.

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute Stephanie! Congrats! I know that is a good feeling...

    ReplyDelete