Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Disney 2019

Part of the reason that blogging has been far and few between has been because of my new "job". Last June, I became an authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Pixie Travel here in Atlanta! I absolutely love my new role and love helping families plan their Disney vacations. I have a full client load with plenty on the calendar for 2019. This also means that I have been spending nearly all of my free time researching all things Disney. We've been so fortunate to travel to Disney over the years with Dustin's family and had just the best time on our most recent trip a couple weeks ago. The boys are at such fun ages and Disney World is just the most magical for them! Here are some of the highlights.




























































































post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment