Saturday, December 10, 2016

Warby Parker

I'll start this post by saying that I am not a fashion blogger. Unless that fashion is from the athleisure line at Old Navy, you won't see me posing anywhere to get cute outfit ideas.

I am, however, a fan of business models that support a one for one campaign (i.e. Toms, etc.) Both the husband and I are huge fans of Warby Parker. Not only do they have some of the most stylish frames for glasses and sunglasses out there, but for every pair purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need in addition to the eye care needed in developing countries.

Pretty cool, huh? I don't normally do promotions on here, mainly because it takes a huge effort just to sit down and get life updates posted, but when Warby Parker wanted to collaborate, I was more than happy to give a rave review for our fave specs.

I have been blessed with good eyesight, but Dustin... not so much. He's worn glasses for as long as I've known him and for the past couple years specifically the Crane frames from WP.

With most of their styles starting at just $95 for a single vision prescription, they are as affordable as they are stylish, so you can change your frames as often as you change your thermostat during Fall in Georgia. With their home try-on program, it also makes it super easy to pick the perfect frames without having to buckle a kicking toddler into a car seat. Win. Win. You just pick up to 5 frames on their website to try on and they will send them to you for a five day try-on period. Free shipping both ways. Easy Peasy.

If you're like me and have a little bit of four-eye envy, they also have a great selection of sunglasses to make sure you keep your perfect 20/20's safe in the sun.

You can check out their Holiday gift guide here for some fun gift ideas and their gift cards even come with their very own Rubik's cube to keep you busy for those times when your phone battery dies or you don't want people to see you playing Candy Crush.


I went with the Ames and Chilton both in Whiskey Tortoise. Confession: I picked the Chilton because it gives me all the Gilmore Girl feels.
 Ames



Dustin jumped at the opportunity begrudgingly agreed to let me take a few pics of him in some new frames for the purpose of this post. These are Dustin's regular glasses, the Crane.



And the Ripley which might be my fave.

So if you need some gift ideas for the four-eyed friends in your life or just want some really cool baby name ideas. Check out the full collection at Warby Parker or warbyparker.com.

And because you can't get much cuter than babies in glasses.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment